SUN UTT30 - 3 days Unli-Text to TRINET + Calls + Unli-FB Promo

A TRIO promo from SUN Cellular Telecom Network. I received this promo via text notification message after I loaded my account with 30 pesos worth of regular load. I registered to this promo and I want to share this promo to everyone.

SUN UTT30 Promo has a promo package of Unlimited text to (Sun, Smart, and Talk N Text) plus 30 minutes calls to (Sun, Smart, and Talk N Text) and Unlimited Facebook access.

Availment and benefits of SUN UTT30 Promo:
- 30 pesos worth of regular load
- Unli-text to Smart, SUN, TNT
- 30 minutes TRINET Calls
- Unlimited FB
- Valid for 3 days
- Just text UTT30 to 247

After sending your registration, just wait for the confirmation message regarding your registration. The confirmation message confirm the status of your registration. 
Lazada Affiliate

0 comments:

Post a Comment